To download Fall/Winter 2018-2019 Newsletter (7 MG) click link.
Adopt-a-Room Annual Donation Campaign
Your donation towards adopting-a-room at our shelter will help a woman, her children and in some cases, her pet, flee from domestic abuse. Your gift will assure that they receive the full assistance of our professionally trained shelter staff and programs including:
- a newly renovated, safer, nurturing space
- meals, bedding, welcome kit, and other essential items
- one-on-one safety and life planning sessions
- skill building groups
In recognition of your support towards the Adopt-a-Room Annual Donation Campaign, YOU receive:
- The Women’s Centre website and Facebook page recognition
- recognition in The Women’s Centre public communications
- a plaque at the entrance to your adopted room with your name
- knowledge that you are helping women and their children in your home community
To download Adopt a Room Flyer (PDF)
For more information and to make your donation, please contact Heather Fowler, Executive Director at 519-376-0755 ext. 200 or
Check these rooms which have been completed through gracious donations. We are so excited about the upcoming enhancements and changes.
Rooms 1 & 2 – through Police Auctions Canada Inc. & 2 Anonymous Donors